1. The way he is always so happy when he wakes up in the morning
2. His cute little smiling face
3. Every time I open the gate to the playroom and he crawls SO fast to get to mommy (and escape!)
4. His laid back go with the flow attitude
5. When he falls asleep in my arms at bed time after a long day of playing, his belly is full and he is content he gives me a little grin and puts his arms behind his head and closes his eyes.
6. He has learned to shake his head 'no' when he is in the high chair now when he doesn't like what I am feeding him or when he is full. Quite funny actually.
7. I ask him where the doggy is and he looks all over the room for Miller
8. He has learned to clap his hands now and whenever we say the word 'yay' he claps :-)
9. The fact that his hair is turning even lighter now (was worried for a while there he may have red hair! eek)
10. I love that over the past 10 months-well, really from the second the nurse placed him in my arms I have been able to experience being a mommy to such a sweet sweet baby boy-it really was love at first sight!!