Wednesday, July 20, 2011

8 Hours!!!

Alexis Grace slept 8 straight hours last night for mommy and daddy. She had her last night time feeding at 10 pm and slept until 6 am! Yay Alexis! Hopefully this will be the new trend each night so mommy can get a full night's uninterrupted sleep!

Hunter did not start sleeping through the night completely until he was ONE! He was the BEST baby except for the fact that he always woke mommy up to eat....haha

A lot of people have been asking me how it feels to have 3 children vs 2 and if I have a favorite, do I get any time to rest, etc. etc. Well, first off, to answer the questions, going from 2 children to 3 has been harder than going from 1 to 2 children. At least with 2 children I was still able to get groceries (the grocery store has the lovely huge bright blue shopping cart that seats 2) and run errands with the help of the double stroller. Now with 3 children I can't get groceries (unless I want to 'wear' the baby in the baby Bjorn) and I don't bother with the errands until the weekends now. It is just too much work to load up 3 children and venture out to Target for example. Allie would have to walk and I would not be able to get a shopping cart (at least not until the baby is 1 and old enough to sit in the cart).

We do venture out of the house sometimes, usually to go places like the library and Allie picks out books while Hunter and Alexis ride in the double stroller. We also go to Gigi & Poppy's a lot. We also take Gigi along with us and venture to places like the Children's Museum, swimming pool, Zoo or park.

As far as having a favorite goes I have come to find it is a silent rule that parents can't speak of having a favorite child, I love them all and on some days certain children are 'better' than others behavior wise. But I will say I only have one little man ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment