Thursday, February 2, 2012

Disney To Do List

The Disney World vacation 'to do list' is growing by the day...There's so many things that I want to make for the kiddies! I have found some cute ideas on the Internet for 'road trip goody bags' to keep children occupied in the car. The goody bags are filled with Disney themed snacks, activities such as stickers, games, etc and a special letter from their favorite Disney character. I really want to make the kids autograph books as opposed to buying them at Disney World and paying $20/book. I have found some cute ideas and plan to put this on my 'to do list'. I am going to use a small photo album (4x6) and that way I can insert a picture of the child with the character beside the signature from the character. The tricky part will be trying to capture each child with each character since there are 3 kids and only 1 of me! However I am not sure if I will make a autograph book for Alexis since she will only be 11 months old. I also would like to make a special gift for each child to have in the hotel room to open the morning before we head to the Magic Kingdom to get them even more excited. I am thinking something simple such as a Dollar Store Disney themed toy and special letter from Mickey Mouse.

The Gang-Hunter will so excited to meet Mickey & Donald (they are his favorite)


Allie's favorite fairies--I am sure we will be on a hunt to meet them

Bibbity Bobbity Boutique located at the Magic Kingdom-where Allie will be surprised on her actual birthday with a "Princess Makeover" with a fairy Godmother styling her hair. She will receive a tiara, glitter makeup and princess nail polish. Then she will get a 'birthday princess' sash to wear the rest of the day. We have a special birthday dinner that evening with Cinderella so we have to look our best!

No comments:

Post a Comment